This Information regarding Data Protection is valid for data processing by
AXXUS Capital SARL
6-9, Op der Ahlkerrech
6776 Grevenmacher, Luxembourg
Phone: +49 621 8430200
Fax: +49 621 8430202
1. Information we Collect
2. The use of our online contact form
We offer the opportunity to every user to contact us regarding any and all questions using our online contact form. In order to use the contact form you will be required to provide us with a valid email address for us to be able to contact you and identify you. Additional information can be provided on a voluntary basis. The processing of Data with the goal of making contact with us is executed in accordance with Article 6 Subsection 1 Sentence 1 of GDPR based on the permission granted by you voluntarily. Provided personal identifiable Data will be automatically deleted once you request has been successfully concluded.
3. Visiting our Website
By accessing our website www.worldcargocenter-cph.com the browser installed and used on your device will automatically transfer information to the server of our website. This information will be stored temporarily in a Logfile. In the course of this procedure, the following data is collected and stored, without any action on your part, until the time of automatic deletion:
- IP Address of the accessing device,
- Date and Time of the access,
- Name and URL of the requested file,
- Website from which access was referred,
- Browser and possibly OS of your Device, as well as the Name of your service provider.
This Data will be used for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth access to the Website
- Ensuring a comfortable stay on our Website
- Evaluating the security and stability of the Website
- and for administrative purposes
Information Not Collected
We will never ask you for personal information such as your social security number, or any banking, credit card or credit history information, and such information should not be submitted to AXXUS Capital or posted on the Site.
4. Third Party Sites
Users may be redirected from the Site to a third party site in order to access such third party’s information, or to use such third party’s online tools [including order and payment processing to complete the payment of any applicable product fees to AXXUS Capital]. Users may provide that third party with personally identifiable information, or other information which may be requested or collected by such third party, including banking and credit card information. AXXUS Capital does not have access to that information, and a User’s disclosure of such information to a third party is at its own risk and subject to such third party’s privacy terms.
(1) Disclosure of Data
Your personal Data will only be transferred to third parties for the following purposes:
- You expressly consented in accordance with Article 6 Subsection 1 Sentence 1 of GDPR to a transfer of your Data, - The passing on in accordance with Article 6 Subsection 1 Sentence 1 of GDPR is required for the purpose of enforcing, executing or defending of legal claims, if there is no reason for the assumption that you have a outweighing worth protecting Interest in the non disclosure of your Data, - In the case of a legal Duty for the transfer in accordance with Article 6 Subsection 1 Sentence 1 of GDPR - As well as the transfer is necessary to process a contractual relationship with you in accordance with Article 6 Subsection 1 Sentence 1 of GDPR.
5. Our Use of Information
6. Our Disclosure of Information
7. Security Measures to Safeguard Information
The security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect User information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
9. Tracking tools
The Tracking measures taken by us and listed below are executed in accordance with Article 6 Subsection 1 Sentence 1 of GDPR. With the applied tracking measures, we attempt to secure an adequate Design and progressing optimisation of our Website. Additionally, we use the tracking measures to analyse the usage of our Website for the optimisation and range of our Website. These interests are legitimate according to Article 6 Subsection 1 Sentence 1 of GDPR.
The respective Data processing and Data Categories are to be obtained from the tracking tools.
10. Security and Browsers
Any time a User enters information on the Site, we encrypt it using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL protects information as it crosses the Internet. To support this technology, Users need an SSL-capable browser, preferably with strong encryption.
11. User`s Rights
You have the right to:
- In accordance with Article 15 GDPR to the disclosure of your personal identifiable Data processed by us. In particular you can demand for detailed information on the purposes of Data Processing, the category of personal Data, the categories of recipients of your Data, the planned duration of storage, the existence of your right amendment, deletion, restriction of Procession or Objection, the existence of your right to appeal, the origin of your Data, in case it was not obtained from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including Profiling and if applicable significant information in their details,
- In accordance with Article 16 GDPR to the immediate amendment of incorrect or completion of your personal Date stored with us,
- In accordance with Article 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal Data stored with us insofar as the processing is not necessary to the execution of the right to the freedom of speech and information, the fulfilment of legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or enforcement, execution or defense of legal claims,
- In accordance with Article 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as the validity of the Data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, yet you decline the deletion of your Data and we do not require the Data anymore, yet you require the Data for enforcing, executing or defending a legal claim or you objected to the processing of your data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR.
- In accordance with Article 20 GDPR to demand the transfer of your personal datato you or a responsible person in a common, structured and machine readable form
- In accordance with Article 7 Subsection 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent. This will prohibit us from further processing your data and
12. Opt-Out Options
Insofar as your personal Data is processed in accordance with Article 6 Subsection 1 Sentence 1 of GDPR, you retain the right to object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided that reasons resulting from your special personal circumstances exist or the objection is directed at direct advertisement. For the latter you have a general right to object which will be executed without a disclosure of extraordinary personal circumstances. If you would like to object to the processing of your Data, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
14. User IDs and Passwords
15. Application of this Policy
16. Contact Us